April 12th at Tropicana

Crazysilver03

All I got is the TB feed on XM...their announcers were yelling and hollering about how the P just saved his own life... was it that big a deal?

Hammel ducked at a comebacker and it found his glove

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All I got is the TB feed on XM...their announcers were yelling and hollering about how the P just saved his own life... was it that big a deal?

No. The ball went up the middle and the pitcher just blindly stuck his glove out and the ball went straight in. It was to his left. If he didn't catch it, it probably would have gone into center field.

Roberts makes an error on a Longoria grounder.

Runner on 1st, 2 outs.

Damnit, I was right again. This is starting to scare me. Every time Brian makes an error, I predict it ahead of time. On Thursday during the first game while Brian wasn't playing I thought "Brian's going to make an error this weekend in the Tampa Bay series." Then tonight right before it happened, I went in the kitchen for a minute to clean up and while I was washing dishes I thought again that he was making an error right then and there. I go back to the computer and sure enough, he made a freaking error! I predicted almost all of them last year too. I'm not kidding. I never had a premonition of one that didn't happen either. Of all the things to have ESP about, why a baseball player making errors? Especially my favorite baseball player. Why can't I predict something bad that I can do something about? Or at least Julio Lugo making errors or something I would actually enjoy?

Damnit, I was right again. This is starting to scare me. Every time Brian makes an error, I predict it ahead of time. On Thursday during the first game while Brian wasn't playing I thought "Brian's going to make an error this weekend in the Tampa Bay series." Then tonight right before it happened, I went in the kitchen for a minute to clean up and while I was washing dishes I thought again that he was making an error right then and there. I go back to the computer and sure enough, he made a freaking error! I predicted almost all of them last year too. I'm not kidding. I never had a premonition of one that didn't happen either. Of all the things to have ESP about, why a baseball player making errors? Especially my favorite baseball player. Why can't I predict something bad that I can do something about? Or at least Julio Lugo making errors or something I would actually enjoy?

Nothing like Julio Lugo jokes...;)

OK, I have to go put laundry in the dryer. Tell Brian not to make any more errors while I'm gone (I don't think he's going to) and Julio Lugo not to beat his wife (that I'm not so sure of). ;)

Do you want to do my laundry when you're done? I promise not to beat Julio Lugo's wife.;)

I'm amused at blueberry's weird baseball ESP thing. Can you think about some bad things that could happen to the Pirates right now so my Reds win tonight?! LOL ;)

Go Nick!! :)

Bad idea! Ian Snell is on my fantasy team! (Yes...I'm the cool guy making a fantasy baseball reference.)

Nick steals second, goes to 3rd on a throwing error. Come on Luke...get him in.

Archived