Bold predictions

BohKnowsBmore

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are all of the bold predictions positive outcomes?

With the Orioles having a chance to go 19-0 against the Yankees, they will finally lose a game to them on October 2nd and finish the season series against them at 18-1.

Hence, the 2016 Orioles will go down in history as the biggest chokers since the 2007 New England Patriots went 18-0, and then lost the Super Bowl to the New York Giants.

Why are all of the bold predictions positive outcomes?

Everything falls apart for Gallardo while Latos has a bounce back year, posting a 3.25 ERA. This all leads to a temporary crash of the OH and fans storming Camden Yards with torches and pitchforks.

The O's sign Manny to a 9-year, $235 mm extension.

Trey Mancini puts up an .800+ OPS at Norfolk, gets called up and knocks in the game-winning run to clinch the division title for the O's on the final day of the season.

Chance Sisco leads the Eastern League in batting and continues to improve defensively.

Jomar Reyes leads the Carolina League in homers.

I win the lottery and retire.

I'd do that Manny extension in a heart beat. Basically $25M for his two controlled years and $30 for 7 FA years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup. Pretty fair if you ask me, based on the risk of signing s guy three years before free agency. Three healthy years remotely like last year and the price tag will be much higher, but it's fair now.

Yup. Pretty fair if you ask me, based on the risk of signing s guy three years before free agency. Three healthy years remotely like last year and the price tag will be much higher, but it's fair now.

I'm pretty sure my last posts will come right around the time Harper and Machado sign their FA contracts.

To entice him, maybe pay him more in his controlled years like 17/22 and then 28 per for the 7 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived