Roch: All kinds of fact drops and innuendos.

weams

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Like I have said before, when push comes to shove and it becomes clear the best alignment is with Davis in RF then he will go to Buck and make that move. He's never been a diva, he has always been a team player and now that he has been paid he has a vested interest in seeing the team succeed.

Agreed.

And it will become clear. By May.

Buck's attitude towards vets had Davis' ass in RF for 30 games last year.

Have you seen Trumbo play RF? He's terrible. I believe the difference is significant between him and Davis out there.

He was pending free agent last year not the highest paid player in franchise history. I believe you are wrong.

He was pending free agent last year not the highest paid player in franchise history. I believe you are wrong.

I agree with you.

Roch has this to say today:

Chris Davis apparently will remain the primary first baseman, as we've been told since he re-signed and during the first three weeks of camp. The Orioles won't put an electric fence around right field to keep him out of it, but he's not changing positions.

Exactly. He had a lot more to lose last year. And if it really affected his performance A) it didn't. Becaue he hit 53 hrs. And b) He would have bucked a lot harder.

How is it beat for the team if it makes your best hitter uncomfortable?

Do we know that it makes him uncomfortable? His agent marketed him as a potential outfielder to try to get more money for him. If Davis was "uncomfortable" he shouldn't have allowed that to occur.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Exactly. He had a lot more to lose last year. And if it really affected his performance A) it didn't. Becaue he hit 53 hrs. And b) He would have bucked a lot harder.

He hit 47 home-runs. Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus.

People keep saying this, but there's no evidence that an OF has any higher injury chance than a corner IF does.

Are you sure? Do you have any data to back that up? And First-base is not a real infield position. Not like Second or Short where you do get hurt, or like catcher. Where you do get hurt. That why they call them 1B/DH anymore.

Are you sure? Do you have any data to back that up? And First-base is not a real infield position. Not like Second or Short where you do get hurt, or like catcher. Where you do get hurt. That why they call them 1B/DH anymore.

Manny got hurt as a corner infielder. But that was hitting and running. Schoop too. Hardy got hurt. Legit. Schoop ran into him.

Archived