It's here! It's Opening Day!

weams

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's a crapshoot at this point. The team could easily wait out the weather if they wanted, but it becomes a "SHOULD we wait it out?" debate. Tough call.

This. They gambled on getting this in and the weather isn't going to get nicer. Even if it stops raining it will be windy and cooler.

This. They gambled on getting this in and the weather isn't going to get nicer. Even if it stops raining it will be windy and cooler.

Could be many crapshoots. Thursday,Friday and Saturday look either rainy or almost too cold to play. They need to make the Saturday night gamer a day game. I was in Cleveland a few years back when they had cold weather and they moved the Saturday game from night to day game.It was still freezing and it snowed that night.

Could be many crapshoots. Thursday,Friday and Saturday look either rainy or almost too cold to play. They need to make the Saturday night gamer a day game. I was in Cleveland a few years back when they had cold weather and they moved the Saturday game from night to day game.It was still freezing and it snowed that night.

Thankful I skipped this year and did the Sunday game. Fingers crossed for Nats on Thursday.

as a fan, I enjoy watching them play the football game in all kinds of weather conditions, but the older I get, the less I like to freeze my nuts off and get wet. :(

Yep. Ive been to Detroit quite a few times to see the Cowboys play the Lions and visit family. Its really nice going inside and taking your coat off to watch football. Ill take the comfort over showing how tough I am in braving the elements.

Folks that called the delay must be the same people that call the Howard County School Closings

light or no rain at game time

Now we wait for the rain, and then wait for it to end all while the temps plummet 30 degrees

Seems they could have gotten in at least 3 innings before playing conditions got bad at all

Archived