vs. YANKEES, 5/03

Sessh

Wow.One of the smallest crowds I have ever seen for a Yankee game at Camden Yards.But Yankee fans not thrilled with this team

Some of the ones I know have already thrown in the towel.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Orioles lead the AL in batting avg with RISP at .317 and New York is 13th at .203. Yankees went 0-for-2 with RISP in scoreless top of 1st.</p>— Steve Melewski (@masnSteve) <a href="

">May 3, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some of the ones I know have already thrown in the towel.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Orioles lead the AL in batting avg with RISP at .317 and New York is 13th at .203. Yankees went 0-for-2 with RISP in scoreless top of 1st.</p>— Steve Melewski (@masnSteve) <a href="

">May 3, 2016</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The Yankees have really fake attendance numbers

I just hate the Yankees so much..and I'm not a hating person. Every Yankee series feels like a playoff series to me. I want them to lose every single game.

My hatred of the Jays and Sox kind of comes and goes, but you are right, there is nothing like an O's fan's hatred of the Yankees.

I just hate the Yankees so much..and I'm not a hating person. Every Yankee series feels like a playoff series to me. I want them to lose every single game.

They could go ten straight losing seasons and still outclass all of baseball by a country mile. Their fans have no idea what it's like.

Archived