vs. TIGERS, 5/14

Sessh

We seriously need to talk about how we're going to win games if we can't walk more. Schoop could have walked in a run there if he just didn't swing the bat so aggressively. With our best OBP player, Manny, looking at an 0-for tonight, we have a serious problem.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We seriously need to talk about how we're going to win games if we can't walk more. Schoop could have walked in a run there if he just didn't swing the bat so aggressively. With our best OBP player, Manny, looking at an 0-for tonight, we have a serious problem.

I think Kim is still ahead of Manny.

Yeah. We are not going to turn the game thread into a Kim debate and chase away excellent posters like we did last week. I am glad Buck gave him a start against a guy he should have hit.

Didn't know there were any issues, I've been real busy lately and haven't check in as much.

Schoop's bat had been quite impressive, but his play on Cabrera was the play of the game, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. That play was huge. He's your player of the game tonight. Props to Wright too though, best I've seen him this season.

Only 3 BBs and .368 OBP tonight. Something has to change!

Archived