Time to DFA Ubaldo

LookitsPuck

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate this situation. I want the O's to win, so on one hand I want Jiminez to pitch well.

But I have no confidence in Jiminez long term, so I want him gone as soon as possible. If he has a good game today, I just know that Buck will give him the benefit of the doubt and run him out 3 or 4 more times.

Argh.

For those going to the game tonight, there is a protest planned at the Pratt & Light street intersection (Inner Harbor) from 6 - 7:30.

According to organizers "Protest Demanding Justice for Alton Sterling, Philando Castle, and All Victims of Police Terror - Black Lives Matter!"

With emotions running high on all sides, might be prudent to consider another place to park and walk to the ball park.

Enjoy the game, and be safe.

Wow' date=' I don't get how Buck can keep trotting him out there.[/quote']

Who else? Wright hasn't been exactly like a house a fire. The O's aren't exactly

awash with pitchers. Not top prospects anyway. I am getting to the point that DD

screwed the pooch when it came to pitching this offseason. I've always supported

him but he and the owner made glaring mistake. Bringing back Chris for all that

and the owner not letting the money earmarked for CD go far the team needs.

Pitching and more pitching could have been had. IMO

I wonder what it would take. Would the D-backs be interested in something like Ubaldo and Bundy for Greinke?

ThAt made me laugh. Sorry to laugh at your trade idea. But believe the DB's would hang up the phone on DD. Would like Greinke though.

ThAt made me laugh. Sorry to laugh at your trade idea. But believe the DB's would hang up the phone on DD. Would like Greinke though.

Haha. Just trying to think outside the box. It's funny though, R. Rick thinks the O's would be dumb to give up Bundy. A trade that looks bad on both sides could be the one that makes sense. My thinking was that Ubaldo would only make sense for a team seeking to get rid of an even bigger contract and Greinke came to mind. Maybe Verlander but DET is playing well all of a sudden.

Archived