vs. RED SOX, 5/30

Sessh

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Thorne is losing it at an early age. He has made bad misses all season long that he didn't make in years past. Either that or he's drinking more. He doesn't know what team is on the field and which one is at bat and

doesn't know who is playing where. I mean, the guy has scorecards and whatnot right in front of him, does he not?

Even if im completely wrong about Ortiz..and I could be, what is his risk in juicing in his final season? Its his legacy that would take a hit, but in some minds it already has.

I think he is juicing with the league's blessing. He got busted and they told him you have one more year than have to hang it up.

These are the same folks that used to warn Arod when tests were coming up.

Just my opinion..no evidence. I think hes juicing with gummies that leave his body quickly. No acquisations....just my opinion.

I have no doubt he's juicing. He was before. That was in his prime. Now at 40, he's naturally a beast? His temper tantrums plus his stats is all the proof I need. Hell, seems the whole team is juiced. Bradley Jr, Betts, and Bogarts all found their stroke at once?

Archived