Going by what Buck said, I assume Jimenez will keep getting thrown out there (To the Pen)

Dark Helmet

Gary asked if they'd consider removing him from the rotation, to which Buck answered "And do what"?. Then went on to say you just gotta hope he figures it out. Ugh. Hopefully he's just saying the PC thing and they have discussed getting rid of Ubaldo.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gary asked if they'd consider removing him from the rotation, to which Buck answered "And do what"?. Then went on to say you just gotta hope he figures it out. Ugh. Hopefully he's just saying the PC thing and they have discussed getting rid of Ubaldo.

I don't think Buck is going to throw Ublado under the bus with Gary in a post game press conference. If Buck keeps trotting him out there then shame on Buck. We'll see

I just wish they'd put him in the BP. Who would tAke his place? Bucks limited to

what he can do?

It would be interesting to say the least if Buck keeps Ubaldo in the rotation because he doesn't want to pull Vanimal out of the pen.

It will say a lot about his lack of confidence in the rotation as a whole.

Yeah. It would be an easier decision if Ubaldo was the only weak link. I have zero faith in 3/5 in this rotation, and Gausman is living on hope for me.

Archived