Worley to DL per Roch

LookitsPuck

I wonder what happens when O'Day returns? As of now we have Ubaldo in the pen, Worley to the DL, Despaigne in the pen, Bundy, Givens, Brach, Duensing and TJ , Britton- 8 pen guys and when Gallardo returns the 5 starters are Tillman, Gausman, Gallardo, Wilson and Wright. It will probably be either Duensing or TJ when O'day returns, right and then Despaigne goes back down when Worley returns?

I wonder what happens when O'Day returns? As of now we have Ubaldo in the pen, Worley to the DL, Despaigne in the pen, Bundy, Givens, Brach, Duensing and TJ , Britton- 8 pen guys and when Gallardo returns the 5 starters are Tillman, Gausman, Gallardo, Wilson and Wright. It will probably be either Duensing or TJ when O'day returns, right and then Despaigne goes back down when Worley returns?

O'Day won't be back real soon.

Despaigne might wind up as a starter if either Wilson or Wright struggle.

Archived