vs. RED SOX, 6/15

Sessh

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once again, Gausman loses his composure and can't reel it back in. Keeps throwing pitches right down the middle and gets pissed that they are getting hit. He's no ace in the making. He just doesn't have the mental game

IMO and he doesn't have the stuff. Velocity is nice, but these are MLB hitters that can hit any fastball if they see it enough. I think his ceiling has been overshot by many fans.

Once again, Gausman loses his composure and can't reel it back in. Keeps throwing pitches right down the middle and gets pissed that they are getting hit. He's no ace in the making. He just doesn't have the mental game

IMO and he doesn't have the stuff. Velocity is nice, but these are MLB hitters that can hit any fastball if they see it enough. I think his ceiling has been overshot by many fans.

We should send him to the Cubs so he can win the cy young.

Seriously, at what point do we start looking at buck for this?

We've had multiple pitching coaches and we've developed ZERO good pitching.

And don't give me Tillman, he was mostly developed with Seattle.

I don't give buck credit for Tillman which means the number of aces, quality starters developed under buck is ZERO.

We need to start asking some tough questions.

I didn't see him lose it mentally, he has no command tonight. He didn't seem flustered to me.

We should send him to the Cubs so he can win the cy young.

Seriously, at what point do we start looking at buck for this?

We've had multiple pitching coaches and we've developed ZERO good pitching.

And don't give me Tillman, he was mostly developed with Seattle.

I don't give buck credit for Tillman which means the number of aces, quality starters developed under buck is ZERO.

We need to start asking some tough questions.

That isn't true. Tillman was a kid when we got him.

Archived