vs. RED SOX, 6/15

Sessh

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lack of command and relying too much on FB. He does not have an off speed pitch that he can throw with any confidence.

I am not sure he can or can't throw it for a strike Matt calls fastball after fastball. I'd go out there and say ok let's try to get a breaking ball going and call it pitch after pitch because game is over.

He was 20......he was already in Baltimore before buck was hired, so no, buck doesn't get credit for developing him.

I don't know if Buck should get any credit for any pitcher.

I do think he deserves blame for Adair hire. My main point is Tillman was developed by the Orioles.

I am not sure he can or can't throw it for a strike Matt calls fastball after fastball. I'd go out there and say ok let's try to get a breaking ball going and call it pitch after pitch because game is over.

Ramirez 3 run homer was a hanging breaking ball.

He's been throwing sliders REAL FAT ONES. :P

The pitch Hanley crushed was a slider (or at least intent wise it was).

Just don't have good enough starting pitching to sustain this all year. They just don't.... it's a shame because three competent starters would equate to 90+ wins. Two would probably get them into the playoffs but it's just not gonna happen this year.

53-46 gets us to 90. Some improvement in one of the starters and erratic in the rest of them will do it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived