vs. RED SOX, 6/15

Sessh

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree depending on which Ubaldo you're talking about.

If they're going to improve its gonna have to be from outside the organization.

I think Dan will acquire a Joe Saunders type at deadline. I am not saying it will work. Gallardo I think will be key to season.

The main reasoning behind Gausman coming out is: a. Buck doesn't want to traumatize him further. b. Buck wants to stop the bleeding and see if he can still win. c. Buck wants to see Despaigne in a low leverage situation. Vote now, vote often.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd much rather they stick with in-house options, record be damned then trade a bunch of guys in the minors out of desperation for a middling pitcher. I am sure they will do just that (make dumb trades).

Probably. 53-46 is not so high a bar that DD would be able to resist thinking..."Just one Scott Feldman and we are in it."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd much rather they stick with in-house options, record be damned then trade a bunch of guys in the minors out of desperation for a middling pitcher. I am sure they will do just that (make dumb trades).

What options are left? They have tried just about any legit option.

They could acquire a De La Rosa from Colorado type. I don't think they will blow up what is left of system.

They are 10 over now with bad pitching so don't see why they can not be 7 over rest of way. Is the pitching going to get worse.

The question is will rest of team be able to hold up? Offense and bullpen.

Once this week is over the lineups we face aren't as good. Pitchers will need to step up.

Archived