vs. RED SOX, 6/15

Sessh

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't see how the BP can hold up with this SP it will eventually take it's toll there also.

That is why I want them to take advantage of off days and go with a 4 man staff when they can. Also they can take advantage of the upcoming DH when they can add a player.

I wanted them to pitch Wilson tonight, have him pitch in Texas, option him and then bring him back for one of the DH games next Saturday. He then goes back then when his 10 days are up he returns. They could have had an extra pitcher for about 10 days for free. Maybe they still do something like that.

Don't feel bad about this loss, guys. Losing against the best pitcher in the AL is no surprise. Especially since he's a knuckle baller and we have never been able to hit knuckle balls.

The Bosox run total is definitely more than Gausman would've liked to give up, but I think the game was over when the Red Sox scored their first run, so all those extras are just meaningless noise anyway.

Maybe Hardy will come back. Manny can go back to being a great third baseman, Caleb can come back and catch someone who does better with him. O'Day can come back and solidify the seventh through ninth innings.

Archived