SERIOUSLY...Tell me your thoughts (Starting Pitching)

Bumps49

A lot of people saying so and so is done said the same thing about Fister.

Nobody here knows if they would be solutions. Latos probably isn't either but if you don't try....

What's dumb is throwing away draft picks and still having question marks, that's dumb.

I would try all of the above that doesn't involve us giving up more talent. Our system is barren already.

Pray for Orlando. End the hate.

I'm an O's fan and I wouldn't come here first as a pitcher. Not on a one year deal.

Well, it wouldn't really be that with him, though. It'd be a 3 month deal, and he's already used to the AL East in a hitter friendly ballpark, so I don't think that would scare him away. The big thing might be the physical, but with a short term deal, and the context of bringing him in to shore up the rotation, they may not be nearly as stringent as bringing in a multi-year FA like Gallardo or Jimenez for 30+ million. If Buerhle signs anywhere, it'd be for what, maybe a pro-rated 1 year deal for somewhere between 4-7 million?

The Orioles need another Gonzo, just a solid guy that they can ride to a ton of quality, if unremarkable, starts. A middle of the road arm to stabilize the back end of the rotation.

You have some pieces in the minors that can be dangled for that type of arm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived