Thursday, May 1st Rays @ O's

erb8472

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It could also be him remembering the cold reception he got from the fans at the start of the season and not wanting that to happen ever again, LOL ;)

GO O's!! :)

Yeah, I was one of them giving him said reception. I kind of feel bad about it now even though at the time I think he definitely deserved it. :eek:

Wha happan to Upton?

Looks like some kind of freak thing with his upper arm/shoulder. He just took a crack at a pitch and immediately dropped the bat and grabbed his arm. Looks painful but nothing is evident as to why he had the injury.

Anyone know what happened to Upton? Gameday is showing that Haynes is hitting for him.

He swung and fouled a ball off and collapsed in what appeared to be severe pain. He was grabbing his arm. It looked like he pulled something. Actually Palmer and Thorne just said he has a shoulder that he pops out about once a year.

He swung and fouled a ball off and collapsed in what appeared to be severe pain. He was grabbing his arm. It looked like he pulled something. Actually Palmer and Thorne just said he has a shoulder that he pops out about once a year.

Ouch!! A figure skater that I'm a huge fan of had that happen to her enough times that she had to have surgery a few years ago. It sounds painful. :eek:

I hope its nothing as serious as a seperated shoulder. He's an amazing young talent.

Burres is a fighter. Despite what everyone says about the kid he just goes out there and battles. It seems like he makes in game adjustments better than just about anyone on the staff. He definitely pitches between his ears, not with amazing "stuff".

I love him!:)

I hope its nothing as serious as a seperated shoulder. He's an amazing young talent.

Sounds like it was something that has happened more than once before. He probably will need to consider having the surgery in the offseason to keep it from happening again though.

Archived