I was Rich Dubroff's Jersey of the Game

DrungoHazewood

Went to the game on my birthday/father's day with the family, and before first pitch Rich Dubroff of CSN comes down and takes my picture, then tweets out that I'm the Jersey of the Game for my Drungo Hazewood shirt.

A little embarrassing but I can seem to log into Twitter today (I'm a very infrequent user), but if you go to Dubroff's Twitter feed and scroll down it's there.

Maybe someone who's more of a Twitterverse person could link to it...

https://twitter.com/RichDubroffCSN

Are you a southpaw? I seem to remember you saying that you played 2B in softball?

I'm a natural righty, but I'm pretty sure I have an undiagnosed labrum tear (probably among other things) and have played some left-handed outfield.

Nate is a lefty, and is young enough that he got quite a few innings at 2B/SS/3B in Little League this year.

I may be the only Dad in the universe who's trying to convince his son to be the new Jack Clements*.

* Jack Clements. You know, the Boston catcher from the 1890s who once hit .394 and was the last regular lefty-throwing catcher in MLB. Duh. :) I guess he could also be the new Billy Hulen, Washington's lefty shortstop for 73 games in 1896.

Archived