Multiple Team interested in Bud Norris

Redskins Rick

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That got injured, stuck around in the system and didn't make the bigs.

Sent from Neverneverland using James Hetfield's voice

The same could, with the exception of 1.2 innings, be said of Bundy before this season.

Hobgood was a sign-ability pick with red flags galore who never accomplished anything of note as a professional.

He had some serious shoulder issues to boot.

Harvey had no red flags and excelled until he got hurt. He's had a number of different injuries instead of one chronic issue.

I think it is pretty safe to say Hobgood never had any trade value, he never showed anything in the pros to make him look like a real prospect.

Young pitchers get hurt, you can throw them away every time it happens.

The same could, with the exception of 1.2 innings, be said of Bundy before this season.

Hobgood was a sign-ability pick with red flags galore who never accomplished anything of note as a professional.

He had some serious shoulder issues to boot.

Harvey had no red flags and excelled until he got hurt. He's had a number of different injuries instead of one chronic issue.

I think it is pretty safe to say Hobgood never had any trade value, he never showed anything in the pros to make him look like a real prospect.

Young pitchers get hurt, you can throw them away every time it happens.

Harvey's problem is genetic, as he has the same build, throwing motion and mechanics as his father, who was on the DL for a good chunk of his carter with the same problems Hunter has now, his mechanics.

How are Harvey and Hobgood comparable at all?

Harvey looked like a future TOR starter when he was healthy. Hobgood got rocked at every level.

I compared them because they were both first round picks by the O's, were hyped up, got injured and never made it past A or AA. That's where the comparison stems from

I compared them because they were both first round picks by the O's, were hyped up, got injured and never made it past A or AA. That's where the comparison stems from

Who ever hyped Hobgood?

Other than the guy that picked him?

Harvey earned rave reviews from the folks that get paid to scout the minors.

Who ever hyped Hobgood?

Other than the guy that picked him?

Harvey earned rave reviews from the folks that get paid to scout the minors.

I didn't know that. I think it's odd that DD can draft well, but has a mixed trading past; the converse of MacPhail.

Archived