General MLB Draft Thread - Rounds 1-4

markpolis

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BA is reporting that KC is choosing Moustakas at #2. Hmmmmm...

Also that the Orioles are the early wild card in the draft.

That was before Olney's report on Vitters though, I think.

Well, only 40 minutes to go so all the speculation will end soon enough.

Markpolis backwards is silopkraM :eek: Also, Art Skydynnel is Lenny Dykstra backwards... just a bit of fun amidst the madness. :)

Very nice Greg. But I didn't know Randy Johnson was my father. ;) And on my best days I can only hit 99MPH.

...........the Little Unit............ We need a thread to post more jokes about that.

But on a draft note... despite the conflicting reports, the two guys that are mentioned the most, Weiters and Aumont will still be there.

Lets keep hoping on Weiters

If Vitters goes #2 and Parker #3, the Pirates to me are a very interesting team at #4. What are the Pirates going to do? Wieters seems too pricey, as does Moustakas, so if they skip the Boras Boys and take a hitter as has been speculated, it may come down to Heyward or Mesoraco.

Greg, Hoosiers or anyone else able and willing,

Is someone going to be able to post the picks as they happen? I'm at work and won't be able to do instant updates.

If no one else can, I'll give updates every five picks or so. With the Orioles not having their 2nd and 3rd round picks, I don't know how much interest there will be for constant updates in the early rounds.

Archived