Ben McDonald

accinfo

I think it is pretty universal here every year when Big Ben McDonald fills in on the radio or TV how really great he is to listen to. I just listened to a couple of innings while driving home from dinner and I just am floored how good he is. I know he is still raising his family and that is why he doesn't do it full time but I hope Oriole management signs him up to be on as much as possible when he feels the time is right.

I think it is pretty universal here every year when Big Ben McDonald fills in on the radio or TV how really great he is to listen to. I just listened to a couple of innings while driving home from dinner and I just am floored how good he is. I know he is still raising his family and that is why he doesn't do it full time but I hope Oriole management signs him up to be on as much as possible when he feels the time is right.

I heard him on my lunch break last night. Ben is great!

Yes Ben is very GOOD. We need more of him. ;)