Dan Connolly: What Orioles Got At Trade Deadline Just Might Be Enough

PressBoxOnline

I have all the confidence in the world that both will figure it out. Mancini looks like a younger version of Mark Trumbo, but with a higher OBP clip, and Sisco is a righthanded Kim

I don't know about impact bats, plus they won't get a lot of playing time. If each can pinch hit us to one win in their time with the big squad I'd be ecstatic. Heck one win out of the two of them would be phenomenal. Maybe the Nats series hitting for the pitcher.

Both have hit and hit well at every level. I see no reason why they won't hit in Baltimore. They are legitimate prospects. Walker I'm less sure about but he too deserves a look. Just my two cents.
I don't know about impact bats, plus they won't get a lot of playing time. If each can pinch hit us to one win in their time with the big squad I'd be ecstatic. Heck one win out of the two of them would be phenomenal. Maybe the Nats series hitting for the pitcher.

Yeah -- Mancini might turn into Trumbo and Sisco might turn into Kim with the bats, but that kind of thing doesn't normally happen from jump street. I'd be very happy with a few productive at bats from each and turn to 2017 from there.

Archived