Here's what I know: I don't know

Frobby

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's what I know: Try "Wet and Forget" to remove mildew - you load it into a pesticide sprayer, spray it down, and forget about it. I did my whole house and shed in about 30 minutes. It took about a week to fully work, but damned if it didn't.

It's been a real tough stretch, don't make it worse on Drungo. He gets very touchy when you question his rigorous, systematic approach to things:)

It's been a real tough stretch, don't make it worse on Drungo. He gets very touchy when you question his rigorous, systematic approach to things:)

I appreciated the advice! I wasn't kidding about the @$(#$% mildew.

And I do avoid coming here in the middle of a bad stretch because it's really no fun in any way when the apocalyptic doom-and-gloomers dominate the discussion, dancing gleefully around telling everyone how right they were that Duquette hates Baltimore and he should have sold off everything 18 months ago to build for 2020.

I appreciated the advice! I wasn't kidding about the @$(#$% mildew.

And I do avoid coming here in the middle of a bad stretch because it's really no fun in any way when the apocalyptic doom-and-gloomers dominate the discussion, dancing gleefully around telling everyone how right they were that Duquette hates Baltimore and he should have sold off everything 18 months ago to build for 2020.

You are not the only poster that feels that way.

• 2 weeks later...

o

When Clayton Kershaw went down with an injury on June 26th, the Dodgers were 8 games behind the Giants.

Since then, the Dodgers have gained 11 and-a-half games on the Giants, and lead them by 3.5 games.

With Kershaw, the Dodgers were 41-36.

Without him, they have gone 35-24.

Who would have guessed that a Clayton Kershaw-less Dodgers team, that was just a few games above .500 (41-36) while he was pitching, would gain as much ground as they have without him over such a long span (almost 2 and-a-half months) ???

The Giants, for their part, have gone 16-31 since the All-Star break ........ they went from having the best record in all of baseball at the All-Star break in July to being a team that is desperately trying to hang on to one of the 2 National League Wildcard spots in September.

As Frobby asserted in the OP ........ all I know is that I don't know.

o

o

When Clayton Kershaw went down with an injury on June 26th, the Dodgers were 8 games behind the Giants.

Since then, the Dodgers have gained 11 and-a-half games on the Giants, and lead them by 3.5 games.

Who would have guessed that a Clayton Kershaw-less Dodgers team, that was just a few games above .500 (41-36) while he was pitching, would gain as much ground as they have without him over such a long span (almost 2 and-a-half months) ???

The Giants, for their part, have gone 16-31 since the All-Star break ........ they went from having the best record in all of baseball at the All-Star break in July to being a team that is desperately trying to hang on to one of the 2 National League Wildcard spots in September.

o

I sure as heck didn't know Ubaldo would throw a complete game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That and Edwin Jackson's line against the red sox yesterday - 7 innings' date=' 4 hits, no runs 11 strikeouts[/quote']

I totally saw that coming. I mean, after giving up 5 runs in 2 2/3 innings to the mighty Atlanta Braves, who wouldn't have guessed he'd completely shut down the Red Sox?

o

o

:eek: :vader:

o

o

Make that 36-24 without Kershaw, now.

And make that a full 4-game lead on the Giants, now.

The Dodgers won again last night, bombarding the Diamondbacks' starting pitcher for 8 runs in only 4.67 innings pitched ........ a starting pitcher by the name of Zack Greinke.

o

o

Make that 36-24 without Kershaw, now.

And make that a full 4-game lead on the Giants, now.

The Dodgers won again last night, bombarding the Diamondbacks' starting pitcher for 8 runs in only 4.67 innings pitched ........ a starting pitcher by the name of Zack Greinke.

o

He's back.

LOS ANGELES DODGERS

Chase Utley - 2B

Corey Seager - SS

Justin Turner - 3B

Adrian Gonzalez - 1B

Yasmani Grandal - C

Josh Reddick - RF

Joc Pederson - CF

Andrew Toles - LF

Clayton Edward Kershaw - LHP (11-2, 1.79 ERA)

FLORIDA MARLINS

Dee Gordon - 2B

Jacob Tyler Realmuto - C

Martin Prado - 3B

Christian Yelich - CF

Marcell Ozuna - RF

Jeff Francoeur - LF

Chris Johnson - 1B

Adeiny Hechavarria - SS

Jose D. Fernandez - RHP (13-8, 3.03 ERA)

http://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

o

He's back.

LOS ANGELES DODGERS

Chase Utley - 2B

Corey Seager - SS

Justin Turner - 3B

Adrian Gonzalez - 1B

Yasmani Grandal - C

Josh Reddick - RF

Joc Pederson - CF

Andrew Toles - LF

Clayton Edward Kershaw - LHP (11-2, 1.79 ERA)

FLORIDA MARLINS

Dee Gordon - 2B

Jacob Tyler Realmuto - C

Martin Prado - 3B

Christian Yelich - CF

Marcell Ozuna - RF

Jeff Francoeur - LF

Chris Johnson - 1B

Adeiny Hechavarria - SS

Jose D. Fernandez - RHP (13-8, 3.03 ERA)

http://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

Jose Fernandez has the most pronounced home/road split for a pitcher I've ever seen I think - non Colorado Rockie edition of course.

Career 27-2 1.57 ERA at home

8-15 4.03 ERA on the road

Somebody explain that one to me....

That and Edwin Jackson's line against the red sox yesterday - 7 innings' date=' 4 hits, no runs 11 strikeouts[/quote']
I totally saw that coming. I mean, after giving up 5 runs in 2 2/3 innings to the mighty Atlanta Braves, who wouldn't have guessed he'd completely shut down the Red Sox?

I never know.

Archived