Will the fans show?

Todd-O

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tonight looks like the lowest.20,000,unless a big walkup.Maybe people who have to exchange the tickets from last Sundays game.

This is where a Tuesday-Thursday series make more sense in all of MLB. People would be more inclined to go to a game on a Thursday than a Monday. They probably play so many Monday games because Sunday's are day games and teams travel earlier. I get it from a players standpoint.

TV ratings are up, so the interest is there.

They increased ticket prices this year and botched the renewals for season ticket holders. Also the promotions aren't very strong. This is coming from an 8 year season ticket holder.

So, no surprise that attendance is down.

They increased ticket prices this year and botched the renewals for season ticket holders. Also the promotions aren't very strong. This is coming from an 8 year season ticket holder.

So, no surprise that attendance is down.

Trust me I understand all the reasons. Just pointing out that the fans care about this team.

Attendance will follow the success of the team. Unfortunately, this team looks like it's tanking. If we swept in new york, we could count on 30 plus. Promotions and School are not close to being as big determinants as success

Attendance will follow the success of the team. Unfortunately, this team looks like it's tanking. If we swept in new york, we could count on 30 plus. Promotions and School are not close to being as big determinants as success

For some reason or reason(s) there just seems to be a lack of juice surrounding this particular team. I can't pinpoint the reasons but it can be easily felt. Are we getting spoiled after 5 consecutive winning seasons?

Archived