Get your rear end...

ReclaimTheCrown

....to Camden Yards over the next week and a half. Do it a couple times if you can. Be sure to do it for the Boston series. This team is playing their tails off and has a chance to take control of the division on this homestand. I don't want to hear about riots, flexible pricing, lousy giveaways, or any of that crap. This team deserves better than they've gotten so far in terms of fan support. There are going to some high profile, high stakes games. Do not let Sox fans dominate our crowd.

I'll see you at the Yard. That is all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just about to post this before seeing it. I will be really anxious to see attendance numbers these next 11 games. Fans need to show up. The extra boost could really help us try to regain the top spot in the division. I'm 4 hours away but plan on making a trip. Show up Baltimore! What a gigantic 11 game stretch that will likely decide our fate.

....to Camden Yards over the next week and a half. Do it a couple times if you can. Be sure to do it for the Boston series. This team is playing their tails off and has a chance to take control of the division on this homestand. I don't want to hear about riots, flexible pricing, lousy giveaways, or any of that crap. This team deserves better than they've gotten so far in terms of fan support. There are going to some high profile, high stakes games. Do not let Sox fans dominate our crowd.

Friday and Sunday from 100 miles away.

After tonight's huge win, Show talked about expecting, looking forward to the fan's support over the next 11 games. Go Orioles and Go Orioles' fans, fill up the Yard for these Orioles.

I have tickets for Friday and Sunday

I need 3 tickets for Saturday. Can anyone help me?

I can't sit in the upper deck - Im afraid of hights

After tonight's huge win, Show talked about expecting, looking forward to the fan's support over the next 11 games. Go Orioles and Go Orioles' fans, fill up the Yard for these Orioles.

Yep, I caught that also.

I'll be there Saturday, Sunday, next Thursday and Sunday. And I might go to a 5th game (either tomorrow night or Monday vs. Boston).....I've got $100 left in my ticket account. 150 mile round trip.

Archived