Get your rear end...

ReclaimTheCrown

Maybe they'd move? I never thought I'd see the Colts leave Baltimore. When they did it pissed me off. I don't put anything past sports ownership. Hope the O's never leave Baltimore.

Me too. But they'll not stay at these levels of support of playoff teams. No need to.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I wish I still lived in Bmore so I could go to every game on this last home stand. Let's give the Orioles the noise to match their play!!!</p>— Josh Charles (@MrJoshCharles) <a href="

">September 15, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Scored a free ticket from a buddy of mine to sit in Section 80 earlier tonight.

Attendance exceeded my expectations by a couple thousand and the crowd was into it - although being "into it" also included turning on Gallardo fairly quickly.

For me the game had a sort of nostalgic throwback to the early days of OPACY out in the bleachers - had some characters out there.

Hoping to get out to a few more on this homestand and see some big wins!

Scored a free ticket from a buddy of mine to sit in Section 80 earlier tonight.

Attendance exceeded my expectations by a couple thousand and the crowd was into it - although being "into it" also included turning on Gallardo fairly quickly.

I hope Gallardo got booed loudly last night. He deserved every boo. What a pathetic, half-hearted effort with the playoffs on the line.

No way they walk away from OPACY and MASN. Just not going to happen. If they had a bad stadium or a crappy lease on the stadium, or a crappy deal with MASN, I'd be concerned. But not with their situation.

P.S. We're going Saturday night.

Archived