Wow! This is Inexcusable.

pastorfan

Lol... just admit you didn't know Mancini was already in the game. If you had originally referenced Kim (ya know, because he actually could replace Reimold in the outfield) you would have had a case. Saying you were being sarcastic makes it look like you don't know what sarcasm is...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't speak for the op on this thread, but he's not the first nor the last one to ever make a mistake here, so why make such a big deal out of it? We had the biggest unbelievable ph homer win if the season in a game we really needed that seemed almost certain we would lose! So let's all just be happy campers for now!

LOL. It is called sarcasm. Yes Nolan has played decent defense tonight, it is just hard to see our team fall out of the playoffs because they can't hit. Literally, this is killing me.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

11125-309x316.jpg

What I think is inexcusable is Davis. He is clearly not in the game. The over/under line on him striking out is 3 on any given day. Not only is he striking out, but he goes down looking. He gets tossed for arguing balls and strikes on Tuesday. Then, the next night he is up with bases loaded and surprise surprise - he goes down looking. He drives me nutso. And what makes matters worse is that Buck has him batting second. SECOND????? Can someone please explain this to me?

Archived