Managerial decisions a HUGE factor in the game tonight

Davey

Tonight its not only a matter of when to pull your starter, or when to put in your setup man and closer like it is in a regular season game.

Tonight each manager has about 3-4 starters that can be used as well as getting extra innings from a proven reliever. Balancing all this, IMO,

will be a crucial factor. I expect very short leashes on the starters and extended innings for proven relievers. Hoping to get at least two innings

tonight from Britton. I am glad that Aaron Sanchez pitched 7 innings Sunday and hopefully will not be available.

With this said, Buck has a chance to shine tonight!

LETS GO O'S!!!!!!

Gibbons might have already made a mistake in his managerial decisions by pitching Stroman instead of Liriano. At least I hope so.

He'll have Liriano out of the pen if he needs to pull the trigger. I have a feeling we're going to see a pitcher's duel... Final score 3-2 Orioles, or something like that.

Eh, let's just start Britton, tell him to pitch like he's closing, and just let him go as long he can before it starts to look like he's in trouble. I'm legitimately curious to see how long he can go! What better time to roll the die on a sure-fire stupid idea than a playoff elimination game, am I right?

C'mon guys.... I posted this thread the morning of the wild card game and I think I should get some love and credit for the insight of the title of my post. Help me celebrate my 100th post!!! Do I sound desperate for attention on this board??....OK I AM!

Wtf do you really want? Move on.

C'mon guys.... I posted this thread the morning of the wild card game and I think I should get some love and credit for the insight of the title of my post. Help me celebrate my 100th post!!! Do I sound desperate for attention on this board??....OK I AM!

Wtf do you really want? Move on.

o

tumblr_inline_o6czbixw5M1rkg7ly_500.gif

Archived