Joey Rickard

weams

No reason not to play the washed up veterans lose a bunch of games and save some money. The real problem is when they can't protect someone they really like on the 40 man, that's when they need to bite the bullet and start DFA'ing people... starting with Trumbo who should not see the 2019 roster.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, webbrick2010 said:

No reason not to play the washed up veterans lose a bunch of games and save some money. The real problem is when they can't protect someone they really like on the 40 man, that's when they need to bite the bullet and start DFA'ing people... starting with Trumbo who should not see the 2019 roster.

Can we see how Trumbo plays, before concluding he should be DFA?

5 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Can we see how Trumbo plays, before concluding he should be DFA?

You have a 100 loss last place team, you have a choice between DFA'ing Mark Trumbo or losing a guy that you think is a piece for the future.

What do you do? Seems obvious to me

and I have a pretty good idea how Trumbo plays, I don't need to see another game or AB to draw final conclusions.

8 minutes ago, webbrick2010 said:

You have a 100 loss last place team, you have a choice between DFA'ing Mark Trumbo or losing a guy that you think is a piece for the future.

What do you do? Seems obvious to me

and I have a pretty good idea how Trumbo plays, I don't need to see another game or AB to draw final conclusions.

What guy is the piece of the future?

Archived