Who is your most hated team?

Bahama O's Fan

18 hours ago, scOtt said:

It's become the BJs for me. Can't stand their players, their attitude, can't stand that horrible stadium.

#2 is the Red Sox, Team is a little less obnoxious now but their fans are THE worst.

13 hours ago, MDtransplant757 said:

They've slowly become the Yankees fans they dreaded and despised 

Exactly! And the Yankee fans actually like us because they love Buck.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kind of see it like the AFC North + the patriots. 

Ravens-Us

Steelers- Yankees. Fans who are from there are loyal and knowledgable, but the bandwagoners are insufferable.

Bengals- Jays. Haven't been good since the 80's yet are just arseholes because of short mans' syndrome

Browns-Rays. You meet there fans periodically, and pity them for how bad they are. 

Patriots-Red Sox. Complained for years about bandwagon fans and New York fans. Now that they have had success and won championships, they've become New York fans on roid rage. 

On March 18, 2017 at 9:50 PM, notfast said:

Red Sox and Blue Jays are equally hated for me...going in to this season.

Blue Jays will probably overtake the Sox this year because of no more Ortiz.

That's the way I feel.

I'm finally giving the Ys a break because of how they are rebuilding mainly with prospects and a lot of the long-time nemeses or extremely overpaid FAs are gone, except for Sabathia, who is near the end and hit rock-bottom in a Baltimore hotel anyway.

1. The Patriots: the cheatin' Beli-cheats. I truly hate him, Brady and that franchise with every ounce of being in my body.

big drop

2. NY Yankees

3. Lakers

4. Blue Jays

5. Braves (hate that damn chop, not even their own)

My dislike for certain teams stems more from their fans whom I have met, and probably less than from their players/success etc...  Still, the Yankees are at the head of my most disliked teams list by a huge margin.  I lived in New York for two years (from '06 - '08).  The condescension I received when they found out I was an Os fan was unbearable.  There were many players on the Yanks over the years I enjoyed watching (Munson, Guidry, Nettles, Mattingly, B Williams, M Rivera), but still I can't bring myself to ever root for or appreciate the success of any Yankee team....After that it's Boston, Toronto, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, in no particular order...

Archived