vs. YANKEES, 4/09

OFFNY

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SteveA said:

Milacki.

I remember that game but I don't recall the injury. The next day I remember Olson blew a save. 

MASN Classics has the game but it is the Oakland broadcast. I can't remember if I listened to it on radio or watched the game. I didn't have cable back then. 

Just now, SteveA said:

It was to nobody.   CC tried to pick it up by the 1B line as Adam was running by him but couldn't.

(As a fat guy I can tell you it's not always easy to bend over and get something off the ground!)

The catcher wasn't involved.

Now that's funny.

Just now, eddie83 said:

I remember that game but I don't recall the injury. The next day I remember Olson blew a save. 

MASN Classics has the game but it is the Oakland broadcast. I can't remember if I listened to it on radio or watched the game. I didn't have cable back then. 

It was the oakland broadcast. Watched it one day. 

3 minutes ago, SteveA said:

It was to nobody.   CC tried to pick it up by the 1B line as Adam was running by him but couldn't.

(As a fat guy I can tell you it's not always easy to bend over and get something off the ground!)

The catcher wasn't involved.

Thanks, that was ESPN's "creative" play-by-play then.

2 minutes ago, MDtransplant757 said:

It was the oakland broadcast. Watched it one day. 

Right, I just don't recall if Channel 2 had it on that day or I listened to it on the radio. If HTS had it I would not have seen it. 

Just now, eddie83 said:

Right, I just don't recall if Channel 2 had it on that day or I listened to it on the radio. If HTS had it I would not have seen it. 

I was visiting my parents in New Hampshire, and it was a day game I believe so I couldn't even pull it in on the radio (you could get WBAL at night up there)

I've been an O's fan for over 40 years and still haven't witnessed an Oriole no-no.

Archived