Teams that could/should be interested in Britton

Roll Tide

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Babypowder said:

I'm thinking it's going to take more than one outing....

Look at his last 4 or 5 ....I can remember the game where Tejada tanks the ground ball right at him that costs the Orioles and Britton 2 runs. Further somehow it was ruled a hit! JJ Hardy handles that ball everyday and I assume the Dodgers SS would do so as well.

9 minutes ago, Diehard_O's_Fan said:

I hate to say this but the Orioles will probably lose tomorrow to the Rangers and get their butts kicked by Houston and Tampa Bay. Dan is a complete fool if he thinks the Orioles can reach the playoffs.

We hate on DD a lot (sometimes deservedly so), but we have to understand how Angelos is. I think it's obvious any person working in baseball with intellignce knows this team isn't making the playoffs without the addition of a front line starter or two (which obviously isn't happening). Think what he says in public is more so just GM speak saying how they want to win and stuff. Most every GM says that.

5 minutes ago, Il BuonO said:

If the attractiveness of the Dodgers top three picks isn't a possibility I see the Orioles keeping Britton.

https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2017/07/trade-rumors-dodgers-zach-britton-reds-raisel-iglesias.html?fv-home=true&post-id=97628

"Reluctant to Include Buehler, Alvarez , or Verdugo"

GM talk track stuff from the other side. Get one .....

Buehler and 2-3 of their guys that are not in the top 100. 

Archived