Which hat should the O's wear next season?

Tony-OH

What Hat should the O's wear next year  

285 members have voted

1. 1. What Hat should the O's wear next year

• Current hat
    • Black hat, orange bill, cartoon bird
    • Black hat, orange bill, O's on front (Friday night)
    • Totally new hat - Black, orange bill, Orange B on front

I thought it would be interesting to see what cap you would like to see the Orioles wear next season on most games.

Let's make this easy and go with four choices:

Current hat

Black hat, orange bill, cartoon bird

Current Friday night hat - Black, orange bill - w/O

New Hat - Black and Orange with B

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went for the black and orange with cartoon bird, but I would actually like to see the "realistic" bird stick around as either an alternate or maybe the road hat. I do like that hat, I just like the cartoon bird more.

The O's hat has to go, it is awful. Though I see it quite frequently up here in New York of all places. Apparently it is quite fashionable. :confused: It wouldn't shock me if they are selling a lot of those hats, which I fear will lead to them keeping it around.

I went for the black and orange with cartoon bird, but I would actually like to see the "realistic" bird stick around as either an alternate or maybe the road hat. I do like that hat, I just like the cartoon bird more.

The O's hat has to go, it is awful. Though I see it quite frequently up here in New York of all places. Apparently it is quite fashionable. :confused: It wouldn't shock me if they are selling a lot of those hats, which I fear will lead to them keeping it around.

Ugh, really...stupid hat is actually fashionable??

They have hats in the team store that are listed as "1955" hats.

It has this really nice "B" on it. I'm trying to find a picture if I can.

I vote for it.

THAT should be the Friday night alternate hat. Though I can see about two dozen people on this board alone crying foul because it's too much like the Red Sox hat.

They have hats in the team store that are listed as "1955" hats.

It has this really nice "B" on it. I'm trying to find a picture if I can.

I vote for it.

It was 1963. http://exhibits.baseballhalloffame.org/dressed_to_the_nines/detail_page.asp?fileName=al_1963_baltimore.gif&Entryid=1007

And I hate to pull a Cindy but no no no to wearing a B hat. It might look nice but that is Boston's thing and the last thing I want is to be accused of copying the Red Sox. :rolleyes:

I wanted to make a poll about switching the entire uniform. The throwbacks last night were amazing, they should be permanent.

They should combine the new style and old style. The script is awesome. I really don't like the sleeve piping or leg piping...Keep the piping simple or non-existent with that script, and we have a classic and classy uni.

Ugh, really...stupid hat is actually fashionable??

In the hip hop scene I guess it is. The popularity of MLB hats I see is probably:

Yankees (by far the leader and comes in many different varieties)

Mets

Red Sox

and then that stupid O's hat is right there with the White Sox and Dodgers

Archived