free Orioles games for the season

blueblood

if you are a tmobile user.  sign up today!

T-Mobile is hittin’ it outta the park for customers -- again! To get ready for MLB’s Opening Day, Un-carrier customers can score a FREE year’s subscription of MLB.TV and the MLB At Bat app’s premium features —a $115.99 total value. And, for the MLB-themed giveaway week, baseball fans also have a chance to win an all-expenses paid dream trip to the 2018 MLB All-Star Week in Washington D.C.! It’s all comin’ in hot to the T-Mobile Tuesdays app, March 27th.

7 minutes ago, blueblood said:

if you are a tmobile user.  sign up today!

T-Mobile is hittin’ it outta the park for customers -- again! To get ready for MLB’s Opening Day, Un-carrier customers can score a FREE year’s subscription of MLB.TV and the MLB At Bat app’s premium features —a $115.99 total value. And, for the MLB-themed giveaway week, baseball fans also have a chance to win an all-expenses paid dream trip to the 2018 MLB All-Star Week in Washington D.C.! It’s all comin’ in hot to the T-Mobile Tuesdays app, March 27th.

Sounds like a good deal,.

My daughter has T-Mobile and she likes her lower bill than mine, but she doesn't get the coverage that I can get with AT&T.

Archived