vs. RED SOX, 4/13

OFFNY

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Beef Supreme said:

...so, I like the Red Sox (a little). The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Or something like that.

I actually like NY a little these days. Hate EVERYTHING about Boston and their team and fans and accent and city unless it is 100 years old or more. *spit*

9 minutes ago, webbrick2010 said:

I've said it since they signed him and I'll keep saying it he IS NOT a starter in the major leagues not good enough offensively or especially defensively

Beckham is the guy who could dunk on yo ass, outrun you in a sprint, outleap you for a pass. And he is not a very good baseball player. Athletic as all hell, but not well trained at baseball.

24 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Lol.   Palmer knows the won-loss record of all the guys in the starting rotation of the A level Aberdeen South Dakota team he played for in 1964

And you know darn well he got them exactly right..

So refreshing not to hear Bordick.

1 minute ago, Beef Supreme said:

Beckham is the guy who could dunk on yo ass, outrun you in a sprint, outleap you for a pass. And he is not a very good baseball player. Athletic as all hell, but not well trained at baseball.

He is worth his salary though, adjusting for the market.

1 minute ago, scOtt said:

I actually like NY a little these days. Hate EVERYTHING about Boston and their team and fans and city unless it is 100 years old or more. *spit*

I liked the maps and photos you posted. That one dude was lying on the ground like a fashion model in the team photo! Would love to see that in a modern photo. Well, maybe not really.

I will abhor MFY will the essence of my being until I leave this mortal coil.

Archived