Detroit Series

Diehard_O's_Fan

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, bpilktree67 said:

I think they stay on turn that allows Tilman to face Detroit skip Cleveland face Tampa and the Detroit again.  That puts us at end of month and if Tilman can’t get those guys out he will no longer be in rotation.

Tillman shouldn't be in the rotation now.  I would rather give Wright another shot or sign a free agent.  

21 minutes ago, bpilktree67 said:

I think they stay on turn that allows Tilman to face Detroit skip Cleveland face Tampa and the Detroit again.  That puts us at end of month and if Tilman can’t get those guys out he will no longer be in rotation.

Don't forget he is a Buck guy. I think he will be in the rotation for the season no matter how badly he pitches. 

16 minutes ago, Diehard_O's_Fan said:

I would like to know what the plan is for David Hess. Will the Orioles option him before Tuesday's game? Is he going to replace Tillman in the rotation?

No way he will replace Tillman. I wish Hess would replace Tillman. I wish Buck would wake the hell up and realize Tillman is done. 

Just now, Tx Oriole said:

No way he will replace Tillman. I wish Hess would replace Tillman. I wish Buck would wake the hell up and realize Tillman is done. 

Tillman has a 11.91 ERA currently, Buck is going to be forced to do something soon.  DD should just DFA Tillman now, Buck's opinion be damned.  

Just now, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Tillman has a 11.91 ERA currently, Buck is going to be forced to do something soon.  DD should just DFA Tillman now, Buck's opinion be damned.  

I agree. But i wonder if Buck has more power than DD.  Brady may be in Tillman corner too. This organization is so messed up. 

Just now, Tx Oriole said:

I agree. But i wonder if Buck has more power than DD.  Brady may be in Tillman corner too. This organization is so messed up. 

Agree this organization is dysfunctional, but Brady and Buck should be ok with Tillman trying to sort himself out in Norfolk or Bowie.  

I want the O's to win three vs the Tigers.    I would pitch Cashner, Gausman and Cobb.   The weather is going to be cold and Wed and Thur its calling for rain.   

I think the O's need to make a roster move.   Call up Tejada or Corban Joseph to play 2B and move Beckham back to 3B.    Send Vielma down.  He may be able to field but he can't hit.

Let the 5th starter go vs the Indians.  There is not a high chance on winning those games  compared to the Tigers games.

9 hours ago, Diehard_O's_Fan said:

I would like to know what the plan is for David Hess. Will the Orioles option him before Tuesday's game? Is he going to replace Tillman in the rotation?

My guess: with Bundy protecting the bullpen yesterday and an unscheduled off day today, the pen is rested and Hess will be optioned back to Norfolk.

9 hours ago, Tx Oriole said:

Nope. Tillman will give up up about 5 runs over five innings, but we will score a ton and he will get the win. Buck will say, "Tilly did a great job for us and he has more wins than Bunday." 

Archived