This team is cooked

LookitsPuck

7 minutes ago, Pheasants said:

With mood, we are seeing a baseball application of Crane Britton's inverted J-curve theory of revolutions.  Demands for change (revolutions) reach their peak not when things have been bad for a long time because no one expects them to get better.  Demands peak when things have been getting better and then the bottom drops out.  See France, 1788-1789, Russia during World War I and Mexico in 1909-1910.  The mood is so bad because until the middle of last year--even to the beginning of September when we were still in the running for a wild card--most people still expected the O's to be good. Now we want the guillotine. Fire Buck, fire Dan, DFA Davis, Trumbo, Tillman, Joseph, Beckham, etc. Trade everyone but Bundy, Sisco and Mancini.  How soon do we turn on Cobb?

Brinton-- I don't see how to edit.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

I so want to make the joke but I'll refrain.

I almost made one myself but whatever, I was actually serious about that.  This team is going down, might as well go down with a bang.  Or an 8 ball.

Call up Elijah Dukes, too.  Strawberry for hitting coach.  Lets get this thing going.

6 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

I almost made one myself but whatever, I was actually serious about that.  This team is going down, might as well go down with a bang.  Or an 8 ball.

Call up Elijah Dukes, too.  Strawberry for hitting coach.  Lets get this thing going.

Keith Hernandez takes over color commentator duties from Bordick on MASN.  

45 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Ron Washington as manager.Get him from Atlanta 

Archived