June 25th @ Northsiders

McNulty

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have you gone over to the dark side and started posting random movie quotes or are you trying to save the souls of wayward Orioles fans here?

My dad has a gospel calendar here on his desk. I just wanted to post a meaningless unrelated quotation from somewhere to clog up the thread.

I've got 364 more, too!

Like: The Lord has walked the walk. He knows and cares.

Regarding the game, we are only down three runs apparently. We can still have a magical night! But I did rate this thread "terrible." :)

I know he is young and supposedly going to be good, but it is testing my patience big time.....:cussing: But he just too good a defensive CF to leave out....he just needs at bats.

His only problem is that he's being asked for too much, too fast. He'd improve faster if he were more rested so he'd be more able to focus on making adjustments in batting practice. If we had a legitimate CF to back him up, the defense would be no problem.

I'm sick of hearhing about Hunter's kids going to school in York... can we trade him and Buck to someplace in return for... nothing?

I like the Brewer's announcers. Can we get some of their MiL announcers?

I'm sick of hearhing about Hunter's kids going to school in York... can we trade him and Buck to someplace in return for... nothing?

I don't think we want to know what their market value would fetch (Hawk, Michael Kay??)...

His only problem is that he's being asked for too much, too fast. He'd improve faster if he were more rested so he'd be more able to focus on making adjustments in batting practice. If we had a legitimate CF to back him up, the defense would be no problem.

Yeah but we are in a catch 22. He needs ab's to get better, but he is hurting our offense in a year we are not supposed to be good but ARE acutally a pretty good club. But like you said the fact we have no viable defensive replacement makes the decision alot easier.

Archived