Chris Bosio

Orioles0615

5 hours ago, DRJacobs said:

This is a really ignorant comment.

I guess your the sensitive one with the negative rep. What's ignorant? The truth? I've come into contact with more black people that's used the N word than I have whites. I guess that's ok in tour world though right? I'm white, and I've been called the N word by black people. I guess that's ok too in tour world right? 

Again...wheres the line? Answer the question or crawl back into your safe space doc.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And what I find ignorant, is the general perception in this thread that only middle-aged white guys or "uneducated" poor southern white men are the only ones that seem to be capable of racism. 

Racism isn't a one way street. Again, I've witnessed many young black men calling people the N word, including myself. Sometimes people need to look in the mirror and fix themselves, before accusing others of something. 

I'm done with this topic. 

56 minutes ago, Dark Helmet said:

I guess your the sensitive one with the negative rep. What's ignorant? The truth? I've come into contact with more black people that's used the N word than I have whites. I guess that's ok in tour world though right? I'm white, and I've been called the N word by black people. I guess that's ok too in tour world right? 

Again...wheres the line? Answer the question or crawl back into your safe space doc.

My god, why is this thread open????

Archived