Chris Bosio

Orioles0615

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here here!

Why can’t we bring back the good ole days when we could smoke in the office, slap the secretary on the butt and use racial degrading slurs to boost our low self-esteem? 

”It’s all in good fun” unless you aren’t the one being reduced to such inhumane behavior.

So no, this guy can go stick it. 

As for the people saying they don’t understand that monkey is offensive...that’s disgusting. You know better. 

1 minute ago, Rene88 said:

Here here!

Why can’t we bring back the good ole days when we could smoke in the office, slap the secretary on the butt and use racial degrading slurs to boost our low self-esteem? 

”It’s all in good fun” unless you aren’t the one being reduced to such inhumane behavior.

So no, this guy can go stick it. 

As for the people saying they don’t understand that monkey is offensive...that’s disgusting. You know better. 

I was in agreement until I realized you were joking.

Just now, Moose Milligan said:

I was in agreement until I realized you were joking.

I have zero respect for anyone that feels this way. Zero. 

My wife and many close friends are black and have seen and heard some appalling things but some comments in this thread disgust me. 

Just now, Rene88 said:

I have zero respect for anyone that feels this way. Zero. 

My wife and many close friends are black and have seen and heard some appalling things but some comments in this thread disgust me. 

Did you realize I was joking, too?  I mean, at least about the racial stuff.  Smoking in the office and slapping the secretary on the tush?  Sign me up!

Anyway, getting back to Bosio, a firm no thanks.

My official stance is becoming that coaches and managers don't matter as long as the team is owned by Big Pete and he's got his merry men doing his bidding for him.  

That said, I wouldn't be upset if McDowell moves on.  Can anyone take this guy seriously?

handstand.jpg

Just now, Moose Milligan said:

Anyway, getting back to Bosio, a firm no thanks.

My official stance is becoming that coaches and managers don't matter as long as the team is owned by Big Pete and he's got his merry men doing his bidding for him.  

That said, I wouldn't be upset if McDowell moves on.  Can anyone take this guy seriously?

handstand.jpg

I pretty much assume the whole coaching staff goes with the manager.

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

I pretty much assume the whole coaching staff goes with the manager.

I am looking forward to this offseason because we should be hitting the reset button.  Although I don't think it matters as to who we get, some fresh blood can't be worse than what we've got.

giphy.gif

Archived