What will we watch for the rest of this season?

Frobby

1 hour ago, Ripken said:

If Dan is able to move out 3-5 more vets the next 6 weeks, I'll be watching all the new players.

My guess is most of the guys we acquire won’t be major league ready.  We’ll probably be watching mostly retreads and AAAA guys.   

The Dodgers.

Not really a joke, will be watching on mlb.tv after Orioles games are finished.

Anyway, watching the rest of the season because...I honestly don't know what to do with myself if Orioles games are on and I'm not watching them.  I feel like if I'm going to opine on them, I need to watch them.

Definitely keeping an eye on the pieces we just got back.

As I told weams, yesterday, the Orioles reached out to me for the first time ever, and asked if I wanted to buy a 6 game mini-ticket plan for the rest of the year.  Of all the days to reach out, it was the day they traded one of their few marquee players.

The past couple years, we've only gone to 4 games season, down from 8-9 not that long ago.  Being at the ballgame with my son, well that's the best day for me.  Neither he or my wife have the interest to go they once had.  So, while I appreciate the phone call, I won't be buying the ticket plan.

I don't have enough schadenfreude left to see how low the Orioles go this year.    Maybe, I'll catch an inning or two of each game, but there are books to read, and movies on TV aplenty, and most importantly, chores to be done.

11 minutes ago, Frobby said:

My guess is most of the guys we acquire won’t be major league ready.  We’ll probably be watching mostly retreads and AAAA guys.   

I mean, Mullins or Mountcastle or whomever gets a cup of coffee.

Archived