Brewers- It's On

section18

Schoop and Gausman are established above average MLBers that are 27 and 26. The guys in the Brewers system are 23-24 and are unproven.  The brewers would be getting 4.6 seasons of above average control from 2B and SP.  Two positions that have incredible value  

We should get a haul. 

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, atomic said:

Difference is Manny is a free agent after this season and Gausman has two more years of team control.  Either you get top prospects or you keep him.  Can always trade during off season

I know what the difference is. Everyone is missing the point. The expectations he listed for that trade were unrealistic as is Huira, Burnes, Philips and 3 other players. Never going to happen.

7 minutes ago, Roll Tide said:

I'm sure they want to move Phillips. Personally I want to get Dubon .... I did not see us getting Peralta.

What do you guys think about 

Hiura, Phillips. Dubon, Diplan, and Stupak

Exellent!  Pass the doobie bro...

I think I got sued by those guys once.

3 minutes ago, Roll Tide said:

I'm sure they want to move Phillips. Personally I want to get Dubon .... I did not see us getting Peralta.

What do you guys think about 

Hiura, Phillips. Dubon, Diplan, and Stupak

For Schoop and Gausman? That's not enough to me.

One or two of, Burnes, Peralta, Erceg need to be part of the deal.

7 minutes ago, Flacco Machado said:

For Schoop and Gausman? That's not enough to me.

One or two of, Burnes, Peralta, Erceg need to be part of the deal.

I don't think your getting Peralta off their roster. I like Dubon and if you get him and Hiura you'd have your 2B and SS. I kept seeing Burnes injury concerns .....so I don't know.....have to think we can get 5 or 6 players for KG and Schoop.

1 minute ago, Roll Tide said:

I don't think your getting Peralta off their roster. I like Dubon and if you get him and Hiura you'd have your 2B and SS. I kept seeing Burnes injury concerns .....so I don't know.....have to think we can get 5 or 6 players for KG and Schoop.

Sure, but it would be inefficient to send both to the same team.  Hiura plus for either of them would be an obvious starting point.  These are Actual Major League Baseball Players we're letting go, after all.

Archived