Speed

weams

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joey Rickard has had five steal attempts and was caught once hence the SMALL SAMPLE SIZE of 80% success rate. The game he was caught stealing was won by the Orioles 1 to 0 against Justin Verlander and the Detroit Tigers. Machado was at bat and there was one out. Machado was to be followed by Adam Jones in the batting order. Adam never got the chance to bat because of the caught stealing. Machado had no chance to bat with a runner on and a ball two count. Why, because Rickard was caught stealing.

Hey if you all are thrilled to have the least amount of steals in the entire majors, so be it. I just want us to win more games. When we play against catchers with sorry arms, we should let our good base stealers run.

Hey if you all are thrilled to have the least amount of steals in the entire majors, so be it. I just want us to win more games. When we play against catchers with sorry arms, we should let our good base stealers run.

If you would care to show us how the Orioles attempting more steals would help them win more games then your posts would be of use.

As is it seems to me you are trolling.

If you would care to show us how the Orioles attempting more steals would help them win more games then your posts would be of use.

As is it seems to me you are trolling.

Fine I digress. Lets be last in steals in the majors.

I am thrilled to have the least amount of steal attempts in the majors.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Ist inning.. not stealing cost us a run already. Our leadoff hitter Jones got a hit, if he stole second he would have went to 3rd on Machados hit which was really an error,

And scored on the Davis deep fly out. We needed that run.

Ist inning.. not stealing cost us a run already. Our leadoff hitter Jones got a hit, if he stole second he would have went to 3rd on Machados hit which was really an error,

And scored on the Davis deep fly out. We needed that run.

Or, he would have been thrown out.

Why are you acting as if success was a forgone conclusion?

Archived