9/5 Roster Moves

Legend_Of_Joey

28 minutes ago, weams said:

It is not like this time is for evaluating prospects. Only fringe players. 

Why not both? Wilkerson was suspended and then hurt, but did good in his small chances.

Sisco struggled horribly all season. Should he not get a shot at ending the season on a good note?

Let Mullins play and adjust to MLB pitching and stadiums.

Just now, Legend_Of_Joey said:

Why not both? Wilkerson was suspended and then hurt, but did good in his small chances.

Sisco struggled horribly all season. Should he not get a shot at ending the season on a good note?

That is a bit of an exaggeration.  He came out the gates fairly well, particularly on defense.  He certainly looked better than Caleb did.

2 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

I no longer consider Sisco a prospect. I consider him the strong half of next season's platoon. Since next season is about opportunity, not winning and losing. 

Where is Hays?  He had that surgery to remove a cyst on his ankle and look what he did his last 100PAs,

6 HR, 25 RBI, 8 2B, .827 OPS

Looks like a player that was finally healthy. The AFL is great and all but get the guy up here. Rickard and Andreoli and 4th-5th OFs. Let’s see Hays for 20 games. 

29 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

That is a bit of an exaggeration.  He came out the gates fairly well, particularly on defense.  He certainly looked better than Caleb did.

Ok, slight exaggeration. His defense was great at first. Whatever happened that caused that slide, hopefully he got over it. 

27 minutes ago, weams said:

I no longer consider Sisco a prospect. I consider him the strong half of next season's platoon. Since next season is about opportunity, not winning and losing. 

1 bad season and he is no longer a prospect? Everyone knows I'm not a big Sisco fan, but even I think he has (hopefully not HAD) the best hit tool of the catchers in the organization. His defense was good to start the season. Yes, it went downhill and he was bad in Norfolk on defense. But let the kid play and develop. Same with a few others. They might surprise you.

2 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

Ok, slight exaggeration. His defense was great at first. Whatever happened that caused that slide, hopefully he got over it. 

1 bad season and he is no longer a prospect? Everyone knows I'm not a big Sisco fan, but even I think he has (hopefully not HAD) the best hit tool of the catchers in the organization. His defense was good to start the season. Yes, it went downhill and he was bad in Norfolk on defense. But let the kid play and develop. Same with a few others. They might surprise you.

You misunderstood what Weams meant.

3 hours ago, sportsfan8703 said:

Where is Hays?  He had that surgery to remove a cyst on his ankle and look what he did his last 100PAs,

6 HR, 25 RBI, 8 2B, .827 OPS

Looks like a player that was finally healthy. The AFL is great and all but get the guy up here. Rickard and Andreoli and 4th-5th OFs. Let’s see Hays for 20 games. 

Archived