28 of the 30 teams have put Spring Training Tickets on sale

SteveA

1 minute ago, Frobby said:

Then get down there and start grading the players!    But just remember, the way you count to 80 is by starting at 20, for some bizarre reason.  

I am not a scout. But I could always pick up Steve Strasburg's change up from his hand. 

14 hours ago, Going Underground said:

Last year they went on sale on January 13th.Have heard tickets will be on sale soon either Friday or Monday.These are the Orioles and are never quick.I know Allegiant Air is now flying from BWI to Bradenton I think only Monday and Friday.I know that most of the $49 fares are gone and heard not a great airline.But many of them are terrible now.

https://www.mlb.com/orioles/spring-training

Individual tickets for all 17 of the Orioles' 2019 Spring Training games will go on sale Saturday, January 26 at 10:00 a.m. ET. It is recommended that fans purchase tickets online. The Orioles will offer a special online 36-hour presale from Wednesday, January 23 at 10:00 a.m. to Thursday, January 24 at 10:00 p.m. to fans subscribing to the free digital Sarasota 365 Newsletter or Warehouse Wire.

This season, we will welcome our one millionth fan to Spring Training at Ed Smith Stadium. The day we reach this milestone, we will select a fan at random to receive a $5,000 shopping experience at Diamond Vault, two Spring Training season tickets (for 5 years!) and more. The one millionth fan is out there - is it you

Archived