TT: Roster takes shape less than a week out (Roster prediction)

Tony-OH

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

I still don't fully buy into Elias's ideas right now with the roster construction. 

I don’t think Elias has spent real time yet in this area, he’s just setting up infrastructure and trying to get a real accounting of what he has using analytics. Just my two cents, all he’s done so far is throw a bunch of players at the positions he felt were the most obviously weak, and has done almost nothing else when it comes to roster.

1 hour ago, Legend_Of_Joey said:

Sisco also possibly going to Norfolk.

Keeping Severino is a good move IMO. He never hit with the Nats but potential & big frame with a great arm. I’ll have fun watching him!

31 minutes ago, Rene88 said:

Keeping Severino is a good move IMO. He never hit with the Nats but potential & big frame with a great arm. I’ll have fun watching him!

I’d be okay with Severino and Sucre as the catchers. Maybe wait til next year when DH opens up to think about Sisco being a regular unless his defense magically improves.

12 minutes ago, Rene88 said:

Was he? Did I miss it? Or are you just repeating what some internet message board poster speculated on?

No I hadn't read the Trezza note above yours and thought it was still in limbo.  It looks like Chance will be sent down.  I'm sorry to hear that.  We don't need any dang Natitude!

I was also mocking your post today about Phillips - he was just optioned - lol.

Archived