Peterson to minors, Trumbo to DL

Legend_Of_Joey

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Hyde talks about rotating a lit of guys thru the DH position.  Assume that means Nunez, Mancini, Davis, maybe Jackson.

Keep Mancini out of the OF. DH or 1B only. We have plenty of outfielders. 

4 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Well yeah, but he is on the roster for now.  Assuming Davis does play, 1B is the only spot that makes sense. Between Mancini and Nunez there are enough players to rotate at DH. 

You heard he took a throw off the chest yesterday right?

I'm not sure first makes sense.

26 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Hyde talks about rotating a lit of guys thru the DH position.  Assume that means Nunez, Mancini, Davis, maybe Jackson.

Anyone else not seeing that much in Jackson?  He hits ok but his fielding leaves a lot to be desired in the IF from the few times I've seen him.  And his OF play also is pretty mediocre.  He has a good arm.  @Luke-OH ?

4 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

You heard he took a throw off the chest yesterday right?

I'm not sure first makes sense.

Yeah, nowhere makes sense for Davis.

Maybe he’ll just sit on the bench 6 days a week, but I think he will play a few times a week if he is on the active roster.  

I don’t want him to play at all, but it’s not my call. 

1 hour ago, bobmc said:

Anyone else not seeing that much in Jackson?  He hits ok but his fielding leaves a lot to be desired in the IF from the few times I've seen him.  And his OF play also is pretty mediocre.  He has a good arm.  @Luke-OH ?

When judging the field it’s probably important to remember that he’s playing some positions for the first time ever and others he’s rarely played. I don’t think he has the hands for SS, but I think he will be able to play scratch defense everywhere else (besides Catcher obviously).

The bat is definitely questionable, he has some pop, plenty to profile as a regular considering he’s a good runner as well. The big question is whether he’ll make enough quality contact to get to the power.

Archived