Upcoming TOR series - Jays threw 2 shutouts

Aglets

21 minutes ago, wildbillhiccup said:

Severino's coming off two straight season's of throwing 190+ innings so I don't really understand the logic in labeling him as injury prone. Now if you want to label Paxton as being injury prone then I'm completely fine with it because he's never thrown more than 160 innings in a season. 

Is he gonna recover from this? 

I am just enjoying the games. My wife has noticed that I’m happier when we win.

I think they’re only two genuine facts that we can embrace so far:

1) We are going to be much better than last year.

2) Hyde Is going to use the tools he has, however limited they might be, to maximize results.

4 minutes ago, Philip said:

I think they’re only two genuine facts that we can embrace so far:

1) We are going to be much better than last year.

2) Hyde Is going to use the tools he has, however limited they might be, to maximize results.

I think #2 is accurate.  #1 is speculation at this point.  I tend to agree that team attitude is much better.  But I am not sure how that translates for 158 more games.

43 minutes ago, weams said:

Is he gonna recover from this? 

Time will tell, but he's already resumed throwing and all the latest reports have been positive. 

March 20th

Luis Severino (shoulder) made 25 throws from a distance of 60 feet on Wednesday in Yankees camp.

It was his first time throwing a baseball since he was diagnosed with inflammation in his right rotator cuff on March 5. Severino told reporters after the workout that he felt no discomfort in his shoulder and that he plans to throw again on Thursday before taking the day off Friday. This situation is moving in the right direction, but the 25-year-old ace obviously still has many hurdles to clear. He'll miss at least the first month of the 2019 regular season.

March 25th 

Luis Severino (shoulder) threw from a distance of 120 feet on Monday in Yankees camp.

Severino continues to make steady strides in his recovery from right rotator cuff inflammation, and the next step could be some form of mound work. The ace right-hander is likely to miss the first month of the 2019 regular season. Domingo German will fill his spot in the Yankees' season-opening starting rotation.

1 hour ago, Philip said:

Oh, my wife definitely notices this. Cuz it’s pretty hard to miss.

Yesterday I went to the Duke-Michigan State game and watched my Blue Devils get eliminated from the NCAA Tournament, but then I got home and saw the last two innings of an Orioles win over the Yankees and all was right with the world!

Archived