The Silver Lining Report: Game 38/162 (O's lose 8-3)

interloper

There's actually some good stuff here.

• ?Chris Davis: Solo dong and RBI single, plus a walk. It's to the point now where you actually want to see him in the lineup. Happy for the guy and I hope he keeps it up. The swing looks much more direct and he's playing great defense lately.

• ?Miguel Castro: If you've followed the SLRs, you know I've been keeping track of Castro since they discovered his arm slot flaw. Since that was reported, he hasn't allowed a run. And he put up a huge 3 innings of scoreless relief in this one after the rain delay. He's trending up, big time. 

• Trey Mancini: "Catch that one!" A big fly to the same spot where he got robbed. Trey Mancini, y'all.

• Mini ?s: Wilkerson double! Villar steal (#8)! 

I said there was some good stuff, not that there was a LOT of good stuff. Enjoy your Saturday!

1 hour ago, interloper said:

There's actually some good stuff here.

• ?Chris Davis: Solo dong and RBI single, plus a walk. It's to the point now where you actually want to see him in the lineup. Happy for the guy and I hope he keeps it up. The swing looks much more direct and he's playing great defense lately.

• ?Miguel Castro: If you've followed the SLRs, you know I've been keeping track of Castro since they discovered his arm slot flaw. Since that was reported, he hasn't allowed a run. And he put up a huge 3 innings of scoreless relief in this one after the rain delay. He's trending up, big time. 

• Trey Mancini: "Catch that one!" A big fly to the same spot where he got robbed. Trey Mancini, y'all.

• Mini ?s: Wilkerson double! Villar steal (#8)! 

I said there was some good stuff, not that there was a LOT of good stuff. Enjoy your Saturday!

"Wilkie" got high but failed to grab the wall and do the whole "JBJ thing" to nab Trout's little fly.  I was looking hard, and he stayed down for the count before showing Gary and we "bated breath" minions that he did not have the ball.  I'm thinking silver lining for the attempt, right?

Will Arnie have him out there working on his "JBJ"?  Stay tuned.

I left after the rain delay so thanks for the recap on Miguelito!  ⚾

Archived