Chris Waters

steveox

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you guys remember that Budweiser dog. Was it Spudd Mcgee?

My brother had a picture of his surfing with sunglasses on.......reminded me of Chris Waters beaut tonight.

Spuds Mackenzie, the original party animal, i'm drinking out of his beer glass right now!

Chris has pitched a hell of a game. Not bad for a guy who alot of you called a minor league bum. This has to be one of the best major league debuts in Oriole history. Go get em Chris!

Andrew' date='[/quote']

Let's be honest here.

This is the kind of thing that doesn't happen with the Orioles. It happens TO the Orioles.

i explained my reasoning for you. maybe you think it's absurd because i haven't been around here enough, but i thought your comment was out of line and that's what the system is there for. shrug.

Crazy that Waters has outlasted his longest outing of the season in his first ever MLB start.

Don't worry, I have only been posting on here a short time, but reading for quite a while, and there are certain posters on here that feel that since they have been with the website for a long time means that what ever they say is biblical.

Spouting a lot of statistics doesn't mean your a scout or a GM but don't tell some people on this website.

But to tell you the truth many on here are very baseball savy and I respect a lot of what they are saying. I don't always agree but I respect it.

What a great job by Waters. Unless he told DT that he was gassed, I see no reason not to let him go for the CG shutout. Too bad. How many chances will he ever have again to throw a one hit shutout, on the road against the best team in baseball? Sure hope George closes it cleanly.

Archived