Sara Perlman leaving

Legend_Of_Joey

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She probably got a better opportunity then being a sideline reporter for the worse team in baseball. I agree though the timing is a bit weird since it's in the middle of a season, but I don't know if she had a contract similar to the broadcasters or not. 

16 minutes ago, weams said:

NFL? Soccer? 

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

She probably got a better opportunity then being a sideline reporter for the worse team in baseball. I agree though the timing is a bit weird since it's in the middle of a season, but I don't know if she had a contract similar to the broadcasters or not. 

If she is going now, NFL makes sense.

2 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Did a good job for th eOs. Was a division I athlete I think. Probably  a National opportunity. 

3 hours ago, Tony-OH said:

Not sure that team W-L quality really impacts how good of a job the sideline reporter gig is, other than how it pertains to viewership (which is probably more a factor of market size than W-L in a given year). 

Archived